This piece is running under the name Splash! Bang! for now.I will show the process with the pictures below.The process is a bit slow since I have to give the paint some time to dry before adding more.I should be finished with this one next week.
To the pictures.
First I needed a canvas. Made myself a not so traditional one.
Needed some help with the linen, A big thanks to Paavo for the help.
After that I drew some lines for the gun.
Checked how it fits.
I taped the lines of the gun and got my paints ready.
This is the fun part, Painting.
And below it is after a day of painting.
This piece has been finished for a while, but I did find a couple of shots I took when I was at the finishing stages.
This is how it looked after I had the actual painting part done.
Then I had to carefully pull off all the tape.
Here’s the ball I took off.
And then it was time to hang it on the wall.
And for a moment I felt really happy with it, a brief moment before I had my mind elsewhere and moved on to the next piece.
There is always the next piece. Usually it’s already banging in the head while making another.